Monday, January 26, 2009

Jim Morrison - Quotes

1.  Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs
2. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free..
3. I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom... Rather than starting inside, I start outside and reach the mental through the physical.
4. I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown
5. There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors
6. I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something..
7. I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments

No comments: