Wednesday, June 17, 2009

(Un) Shiney Ahuja

He had it all. Good looks, talent, bunch of movies in hand and also a good family. And he gave everything up, just like that. "Was it so difficult for him to get laid. Or was it the recession which drove him to the maid." Awesome, Iam becoming a poet..

He snatched away the nations fury from our boys in blue after their hapless performance. He has also etched a new word in our minds which we wont forget so easily, " In Consensus"..

Whats with the wives nowadays. Anything and everything is pardonable. A Chand ( For those who dont know him, ex-Chief minister of Haryana who changed his name from whatever to Chand). So Mr. Moon the Goon shuttles between his first wife and a hip Fiza ( I think she gets her eyebrows done everyday. Iam noticing. Thanks to my babe pals :) ). And both of them welcome him with open arms.
(Un) Shineys wife still beleives that he was framed. Even after he confessed. Wow. So much for education. Cant you read newspapers ?

As for the Ahuja..I can remember something apt for u..
A restless eye across a weary room
A glazed look and I was on the road to ruin
The music played and played as i whirled without end
No hint, no word her honour to defend
 I will, I will she sighed to my request
And then she tossed her mane while my resolve was put to the test
Then drowned in desire, my souls on fire
I lead the way to the funeral pyre
And without a thought of the consequence
I gave in to my decadence
 One slip, and down the hole i fall
It seems to take no time at all
A momentary lapse of reason
That binds a life for life
A small regret, i won't forget,
There'll be no sleep in here tonight

No comments: