Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another Year Down !!

Another year passes by.
Another year with no significant achievements in life except for more money than the last year. Another year with the same insecurities, same unfulfilled ambitions, same frustrations and more or less the same people in life.

Should I do something different this year ? Let me make some resolutions like everybody and their second cousin do..

Resolutions which I will not follow

1. I will no longer waste my time reliving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future
2. I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....
3. I will stop sending e-mail, Instant Messages, SMSes and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
4. I won't worry so much.
5. Drool and have sleepless nights over the black BMW X1.

Resolutions which I will follow

1. Chat more over phone / Internet.
2. Put on atleast 5 Kgs
3. Procrastinate more
4. Drink and drink some more
5. Eat out more
6. Buy that sexy sleek Mac Air which i deserve
7. Buy a Wi, PS3, Kinect (One of these). Just to stop me from spending more time on the phone.
8. Keep in touch with old friends who have gained more weight than me

No comments: